QB Issue Resolution:

You need to check with your state about its escheat laws.  You will probably need to send the check to the state so that they can attempt to find the payee.


Resolution for Issue 'I have a uncashed paycheck that is 3 years old, how do i handle this?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.

I have a uncashed paycheck that is 3 years old, how do i handle this?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.

Support for attempt
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!

Error Recovery for attempt [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.

Get 50% off Quickbooks Online

Click Here for 50% off!

Additional Support Options: