QB Issue Resolution:
The transactions will still show in your downloaded statement to QuickBooks Online even if it’s already reconciled. You can exclude it from the transactions downloaded from your bank or financial institution. I’ll show you how:
- Select Banking from the left menu.
- On the Banking page, select the For Review tab.
- Select the check boxes of the transactions to exclude.
- From the Batch actions drop-down, choose Exclude Selected.
I’ve also added articles for your reference:
- What data doesn’t convert from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online?
- What isn’t imported when you move from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online?
- How to fix errors when converting from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online.
Resolution for Issue 'I have just migrated from quickbooks desktop. The opening balance in my bank recon is the same as my closing balance on desktop. When i downloaded the statement to reconcile, it reflected transactions already reconciled, affecting difference amount.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I have just migrated from quickbooks desktop. The opening balance in my bank recon is the same as my closing balance on desktop. When i downloaded the statement to reconcile, it reflected transactions already reconciled, affecting difference amount.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for banking page
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for banking page [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: