QB Issue Resolution:
When activating Online Banking in QuickBooks Online, you will be able to choose which account you want to connect. To do this:
- Go to Transactions in the left navigation bar.
- Select Banking.
- Click Add Account in the upper-right hand corner.
- Search your Financial Institution, then choose your bank.
- Enter your Sign In information, and click Log In.
- Check the box next to the account that you will be connecting, then click the QuickBooks Account drop down, and choose the QuickBooks Account (from your Chart of Accounts).
- Click Connect, and when it is done connecting, click Let’s go!
You can check out the Connecting bank accounts and managing imported transactions article for more details.
Stay in touch with us if you have other questions.
Resolution for Issue 'I have multiple accounts under my chase login, but only want to link one credit card to my business account in quickbooks. How do I do that?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I have multiple accounts under my chase login, but only want to link one credit card to my business account in quickbooks. How do I do that?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for connecting bank accounts
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for connecting bank accounts [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: