QB Issue Resolution:
I’ll help you remove the error, ratria387.
Can you tell also us if you’re using the QBO App? If so, let’s reset the app’s data that can resolve errors like this. Here’s how:
- Click the Help menu in the top-most part of the app.
- Select Reset App Data.
After clearing the data, log back in and open the company that you’re issues with. Then, check if the error is no longer there.
If you’re using the web version, follow these steps to check if this is caused by a browser issue:
- Use an incognito/private browsing session.
- Log back in and check if the error is gone.
- If you can no longer see it, proceed to deleting your browser’s history. Follow the steps in this article on how to do it: Delete or disable cache and temporary internet files in your web browser.
- You can also use a supported, up-to-date browser and log back in to your account. This also helps us check if the issue is really caused by a browser problem.
Reply to this thread or post another question in the Community if you need more help with QuickBooks.
Resolution for Issue 'I have multiple businesses, so sometimes I refresh and it works or other times I switch companies. I keep having this issue with one company, shoe laces became untied.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I have multiple businesses, so sometimes I refresh and it works or other times I switch companies. I keep having this issue with one company, shoe laces became untied.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Error
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Error [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: