QB Issue Resolution:
Let’s select the Foreign currency option so you can match the transaction. I’m here to help accomplish this task.
- Log in first to your account to access and select the Banking menu to open the Bank and Cards screen.
- From there, choose the appropriate account you’re working.
- Under For Review, locate and select the transaction to open it.
- Mark the radio-button for Find Match.
- Once the Match transactions window opens, choose the Foreign currency radio button.
- In the Select transactions to match section, you’ll see lists of possible matches and select the right one.
- Click on Save.
For more in-depth information on how QuickBooks analyses your bank transactions and matches them: Add and match downloaded bank transactions.
Resolution for Issue 'I invoice US customers in USD. They pay in USD to my GBP bank a/c. I receive the funds against the invoice, using the exchange rate. But can’t ‘match’ with bank feed.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I invoice US customers in USD. They pay in USD to my GBP bank a/c. I receive the funds against the invoice, using the exchange rate. But can’t ‘match’ with bank feed.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Bank Feed
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Bank Feed [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: