QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be glad to provide the correct procedure in installing your updated QuickBooks Point-of-Sale.
It’s recommended to save the downloaded file on your computer desktop. Thus, you need to transfer the file from the USB flash drive.
Once done, please follow the steps listed below on how to process the installation.
- Go to the location where QBPOS was saved, then double-click the executable file (ex. QBPOSv19.exe) to run the Point of Sale installation.
- Select Yes to All when prompted to overwrite the existing extracted files, then click Next to start the process.
- Read the Software License Agreement. If you agree, select I accept the terms in the license agreement, then select Next.
- Enter your License and Product numbers, then click Next.
- Select the number of computers to be used for Point of Sale (Single User or Multiple Users).
- Click Install to continue or Back if you need to go back and review previous details.
- Once done, restart your computer, then open QBPOS to get started.
- After the installation process, you can then activate QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, then you’re all set.
Our QBPOS Technical Team can also help you with the steps above if you need assistance. They can do screen-sharing to guide you with the process. You can contact them through this link: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us.
You can also refer to the documented guide about the product and assist you with certain software issues you may encounter. Click this link: QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale User Guide to download it. This includes:
- Install and Set up Sequence for both software and hardware
- Inventory setup
- Data import
- Point of Sale how to’s
- Payments and Gift card services Set up multiple workstations and stores
- Financial Exchange integration
- Help and Support resources.
Resolution for Issue 'I just downloaded the Update for QBPOS, and was wondering the correct Procedure for installing this update? I downloaded it to a USB Flash Drive.THank You!~' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I just downloaded the Update for QBPOS, and was wondering the correct Procedure for installing this update? I downloaded it to a USB Flash Drive.THank You!~: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for QBPOS
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for QBPOS [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: