QB Issue Resolution:
You need to enter a prior tax payment to record the EFTPS payment made outside QuickBooks. Let me show you how:
For QuickBooks Online Payroll (QBOP):
1. Go to the Taxes menu at the left pane, then Payroll Tax.
2. Select Enter Prior Tax History, then choose Add Payment.
3. Pick a tax type and liability period then enter the following:
- Payment Date.
- Check Number (optional).
- Notes (optional).
- Tax Item Amounts.
4. Click OK. You will then be back to the Prior Tax Payments screen.
For Inuit Online Payroll (IOP):
1. Go to the Taxes & Forms then choose Enter Prior Tax History.
2. In the Prior Tax Payments screen, select Add Payment.
3. Complete the following tax payment details.
4. Select OK to return to the Prior Tax Payments report screen.
For additional information, consider checking out these articles:
Resolution for Issue 'I made an EFTPS payment outside of QB Online' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I made an EFTPS payment outside of QB Online: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for eftps payment
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for eftps payment [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: