QB Issue Resolution:
I can help get the report you can use to view the customers’ invoices based on the details needed.
You can use the Invoice List report to show your invoices, ordered by date with their assigned numbers in ascending sequence. However, there isn’t yet an option to sort out any sales report by invoice number, only by invoice dates.
To run the report:
- Go to Reports in the left navigation panel.
- Scroll down to the Who owes you section, and pick Invoice List.
- In the Report Period, enter specific dates.
- Click Run Report (see screenshot 1).
By default, the invoices numbers are arranged from the first one you’ve created down to the most recent.
As an alternative, you’ll be able to filter the All Sales section by invoices and enter the date range of the transactions you need. Then, sort them in ascending or descending order.
Here’s how you can view it:
- Go to Sales in the left navigation panel, then All Sales.
- Click the Filter drop-down, and choose Invoices in the Type field.
- Pick the Status you need (Open, Overdue, Paid, or All Statuses).
- Select Custom in the Date drop-down, then enter the date range you need in the From and To fields.
- Click Apply (see screenshot 2).
- Once you’re back in the All Sales section, click the No. column header to sort the invoices in ascending or descending order.
- Choose the Print icon or Export button to get a copy of the data (see screenshot 3).
Let our product engineers know how the ability to sort out reports by transaction numbers can help get a better view of your data. We appreciate suggestions and we’ll be delighted to consider them for future inclusion.
To send them, please go to this link: http://feedback.qbo.intuit.com/forums/168199-quickbooks-online-feature-requests.
Feel free to get back to me if you have other concerns in QuickBooks. I’m here anytime.
Resolution for Issue 'I need a custom report that shows all my invoices sorted by invoice number. I started with the Transaction List by Date report and filtered it to show only invoices. I can’t figure out how to get the report to sort by invoice number. Any ideas?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I need a custom report that shows all my invoices sorted by invoice number. I started with the Transaction List by Date report and filtered it to show only invoices. I can’t figure out how to get the report to sort by invoice number. Any ideas?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Invoices
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Invoices [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: