QB Issue Resolution:
Let me get the help you need to ensure you’d able to change your bank account where the invoice payments deposited.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Sign in to the Online Service Center.
- Go to Account menu, then click Account Profile.
- Click Edit in the Deposit Account Information section.
- Choose the Phone Number to receive your confirmation code and the way you would like to receive it.
- Click Get Confirmation Code then enter the code you receive and process to the next step.
- Enter the routing and account number. For checking accounts, you can get this from the bottom of the check. For savings accounts, you may need to get the routing number from your bank.
- Click the Reason for this account change drop-down menu; Be sure to ONLY choose None of the above”. If this is not selected, all changes including the DDA will NOT successfully take effect.
- Click Submit.
For more detailed steps, you can check this article: Change bank account information where payments are deposited.
That will point you in the right direction!
Resolution for Issue 'I would like to check or change the account that my invoices deposit to. How do I do this? Assistant questions give broken links and google’s answers don’t seem to work.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I would like to check or change the account that my invoices deposit to. How do I do this? Assistant questions give broken links and google’s answers don’t seem to work.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for account information
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for account information [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: