QB Issue Resolution:
It’s my pleasure to help you find the missing expense transactions in QuickBooks Online.
You can use the Audit Log to see if there are changes, transactions added or deleted in the account. This tool provides a list of all activity performed on the company file. To access it, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Gear icon and select Audit Log.
- Click the Filter button to customize it.
- Choose the appropriate User, Date, or Events filter to narrow results.
- Hit Apply.
For more information on how the Audit Log works, check out this article: The Audit Log: What it is, how to use it.
QuickBooks have a WebConnect feature that can import transactions from your bank. Use this to upload the missing expenses.
You must first download the transactions from your bank’s website using a supported file type. Here’s how:
- Log in to your bank’s website and follow the process to download transactions to your computer.
- Choose the transactions you want to download or specify a date range.
- Select a supported file type for the download file.
- Name the file and save it on a location where you can easily find it.
Now, you can start uploading the file to QuickBooks. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Go to Banking from the left menu and select Banking.
- Select File upload from the Update drop-down.
- Click Browse, then locate the file you downloaded from the bank and select it.
- Hit Next.
- Choose the account from the QuickBooks account drop-down and click Next.
- Finally, click Let’s go! (or Finish).
Refer to this article for the details: How to upload more than 90 days of bank transactions.
Resolution for Issue 'If I am missing expenses under the expense transactions (2 months worth) how can I get them to populate?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
If I am missing expenses under the expense transactions (2 months worth) how can I get them to populate?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for download file
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for download file [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: