QB Issue Resolution:
If this is a manually added transaction, you can delete and recreate the transaction to the correct account. However, if this is from a bank feed, you can Exclude it and manually add the transaction.
- Click Banking on the left pane.
- Select the For Review tab.
- Select the checkbox of the transaction to exclude.
- From the Batch actions drop-down, choose Exclude Selected.
Here’s how you can add a transaction:
- Click Accounting on the left pane.
- Select Chart of Accounts.
- Locate the appropriate account for the transaction.
- From the Action column, select View account history.
- From the Add… drop-down menu, select the transaction type you want to add.
The Add… menu identifies the type of the transaction you most recently added, but you can select another type.
If there is no Add… menu, you can’t add a transaction in this type of account from the account history, but must add transactions from the Create icon.
- Complete the transaction fields.
- Select Save.
Then, match the transaction with the created payment transaction.
Resolution for Issue 'If VAT payment was made from wrong account – how do I correct it. Amount now lying in suspense account and can’t be matched in correct account?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
If VAT payment was made from wrong account – how do I correct it. Amount now lying in suspense account and can’t be matched in correct account?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Bank Feed
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Bank Feed [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: