QB Issue Resolution:
Let’s remove the SQL Anywhere Personal Server (QBDBMgr.exe) on your computer’s system.
QBDBMgr.exe is the main executable file for the QuickBooks Database Manager. This program is a utility that allows the configuration of the QuickBooks Database. The QuickBooks Database Manager can scan folders for QuickBooks company files that need to be configured for multi-user access. This utility creates network data file (.ND) file for any company files on the host computer.
The safest way to delete it is to remove the QBDBMgr.exe folder and reinstall QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) using clean install. Before doing the steps below, make sure to have QBDT download file or your installation CD and license numbers available.
Here’s how to remove the QBDBMgr.exe folder:
- Go to the Start menu, then select All Programs.
- Choose QuickBooks folder.
- Click QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Go to the Scan Folders tab.
- Click the path of the folder under the Folders that contain Quickbooks company files.
- Click the Remove Folder button.
You can check out the QuickBooks Database Manager article for more information.
Then, let’s uninstall QBDT by performing the steps below:
- On your keyboard, press Windows+R to open the Run command.
- Type in Control Panel, then select OK.
- Select Programs and Features (If Control Panel is in Category View, choose Uninstall a Program.)
- In the list of programs, select QuickBooks, then click Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process.
For more detailed steps, you can go through the second and third steps on the reinstall QuickBooks for Windows using clean install article.
Resolution for Issue 'Is there a safe way to remove SQL Anywhere Personal Server (QBDBMgr.exe) from my system? I am the sole user on only one computer.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Is there a safe way to remove SQL Anywhere Personal Server (QBDBMgr.exe) from my system? I am the sole user on only one computer.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for QBDBMgrexe
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for QBDBMgrexe [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: