QB Issue Resolution:
When we record the credit card transactions manually, we can do it in two ways. We can use the Create (+) menu or go to the credit card register.
Here’s how to record them through the Create (+) menu:
- Click the Create (+) menu at the top and select Expense.
- Choose a Payee and select the credit card in the Payment account field.
- Enter the Payment date and the details of the credit card transaction.
- Click Save and close.
Here’s how to enter them through the account register:
- Click Accounting on the left menu and go to the Chart of Accounts tab.
- Look for the credit card account and click View register.
- In the Credit Card Register page, click Add CC expense under the DATE COLUMN column header.
You can choose CC expense or Expense. I’d recommend reaching out to your accountant if you’re unsure about this.
- Enter the transaction details and click Save.
Let me know if you have more questions about this.
Resolution for Issue 'Is there a way to manually enter credit card transactions? Wells Fargo only allows 120 of transaction in the Quickbooks WebConnect file. I need to go back further.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Is there a way to manually enter credit card transactions? Wells Fargo only allows 120 of transaction in the Quickbooks WebConnect file. I need to go back further.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Payment account field
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Payment account field [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: