QB Issue Resolution:
You can surely create a credit card account without syncing it with your bank
If you haven’t tried it yet, here’s how to upload a bank file:
- Go to Banking, then choose Banking.
- In the upper-right corner, choose File upload (click on the arrow down arrow if you can’t see the option). If you’ve never connected an account, select Upload transactions manually.
- Click Browse and choose the file.
- Click Next.
- From the QuickBooks account drop-down, select the newly created credit card account.
- Click Next. If you’re uploading a CSV file, you’re prompted to select columns from the CSV file that match QuickBooks Online banking fields.
- Click Next.
- Click Let’s go!
I’ve found you an article that you might want to use as a reference: Upload more than 90 days of bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.
Resolution for Issue 'It is possible to create credit card in bank module without sync them to bank accounts ?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
It is possible to create credit card in bank module without sync them to bank accounts ?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for bank accounts
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for bank accounts [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: