QB Issue Resolution:
We can manually update your QuickBooks to get this fixed, dankidwell.
You’ll need to uninstall and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- To uninstall QuickBooks for Mac, please close QuickBooks.
- From the Finder menu (search bar) on the upper right corner of your screen, choose Go then Applications.
- Click the QuickBooks icon and drag/move it to Trash.
- To reinstall, go to QuickBooks Product Updates.
- Click [Change] to select your QuickBooks Desktop version.
- Click the Download button to download the installer file to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded.dmg file.
- Drag the QuickBooks Desktop icon to the Application folder to install.
Please go ahead and open the company file again.
Resolution for Issue 'Keep getting the Error “QuickBooks can not open this company file because it was created with an incompatible version.”' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Keep getting the Error “QuickBooks can not open this company file because it was created with an incompatible version.”: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Company File
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Company File [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: