QB Issue Resolution:
I work with our GoPayment care team. I wanted to share some exciting news with you. We heard your feedback and released a feature you have been asking for. With the latest version of GoPayment (11.0 or later), users on the green version of GoPayment can now take/receive payments on invoices!
With Invoice payment, GoPayment users can now benefit from the following:
- Invoice Payments: Take/receive payments on existing invoices that were created in QuickBooks Online.
- Automatic sync: Payments automatically sync to QuickBooks Online.
- Invoice Status: The status of invoices will update (Open > Paid).
- Multiple invoices: More than one invoice can be paid with a single invoice payment.
How to use Invoice payment
- From GoPayment home screen select (+)
- Select Invoice payment
- List of all open invoices will display
- Select customer
- Select invoices to receive payments towards
- Select Complete sale
- Payment will automatically sync to QuickBooks Online and apply to invoices selected.
Note: Partial payments are currently not supported.
Resolution for Issue 'linking a Quickbooks Go credit card payment to an existing invoice' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
linking a Quickbooks Go credit card payment to an existing invoice: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Credit Card
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Credit Card [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: