QB Issue Resolution:
This can be done by running the Customer Contact List report. Here’s how:
- Go to the Reports tab, select Customers & Receivables, and choose Customer Contact List.
- Click on Customize Report and check off all the ship to fields (ship to 1, ship to 2, ship to 3, etc.) under the Display tab.
- Under the Filters tab, go to Customers and select the customer you need to run the report for.
- Click OK. You should now see the contact information for the selected customer, which includes all of their shipping addresses.
- Navigate to the drop down arrow next to Excel, select Create New Worksheet, and click the Export button.
Resolution for Issue 'List for Customer with multiple Ship-To addresses' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
List for Customer with multiple Ship-To addresses: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Customer
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Customer [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: