QB Issue Resolution:
I’ll be happy to walk you through creating paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll.
- From the Employees menu, select Pay Employees.
- Select the name of the employee.
- Click the Open Paycheck Detail button (or fill in the information in the excel row along the employee’s name and hit Continue).
- Enter the details of the payroll and click Save & Close.
- Click Continue and hit Create Paychecks.
For additional reference, you can check out this article: Create paychecks. You may also press F1 to lunch the Help window, and type the topic that you need help with. Example: create paychecks.
Resolution for Issue 'manual paycheck' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
manual paycheck: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for pay employees
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for pay employees [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: