QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be delighted to help walk you through recording your vendor credits and recording vendor payments.
To start with, let’s record the refund amount. Here’s how:
- Click Banking.
- Choose to Make Deposits.
- Select the specific Deposit To bank account where the funds were initially posted.
- Enter the name of the vendor in the Received From column.
- Choose Accounts Payable as the account affected.
- Click Save and Close.
Once recorded, let’s apply the credit to the bill, here’s how:
- Go to Vendors.
- Choose Vendor Center.
- Click New Transaction drop-down.
- Select Pay Bills.
- In the Pay Bills window, select Show all bills.
- Choose the specific AP account.
- Put a check mark on the deposit you’ve recorded.
- Click Set Credits.
- In the Discount and Credits window, choose Credit tab.
- Put a check mark on the credit that you’ve created.
- Click Done.
- Hit Pay Selected Bills.
Resolution for Issue 'Marketing Coop Credit' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Marketing Coop Credit: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Accounts Payable
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Accounts Payable [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: