QB Issue Resolution:
When moving the file, QuickBooks will automatically save it to the local drive. The option to install the Migrator Tool directly to your D drive is unavailable this time.
To transfer the company file, you can consider transferring it manually. Let me help perform the process.
Make a backup of your file on the old computer first. Here’s how:
- At the top menu bar, go to the File tab to select Backup Company.
- Then, choose to Create Local Backup.
- When Create Backup dialog will display, mark the radio button for Local Backup and then hit Next.
- In the Backup Options window, navigate to the Tell us where to save your backup copies section and select Browse.
- Another dialog box opens, pick the location where you want to save the backup copy.
- In the Online and Local Backup section, choose to set a frequency for backup reminders.
- Select one of the options to verify the data saved and then click OK.
- In the Create Backup window, specify if you want to back up automatically and pick Options to set alternatives for automatic backups and click OK.
- Follow the onscreen intructions to finish backing up the data fie.
Next, copy the backup file to your new computer via any of the following:
• Using a flash drive or other external device.
• Through a network, if the computers are connected
Once done, you can start restoring the data file to the new computer.
For other ways on how to move the QuickBooks data folder, check out the Move your company files to another computer.
Resolution for Issue 'Migrator Tool Quickboos 2018 Pro' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Migrator Tool Quickboos 2018 Pro: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for local drive
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for local drive [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: