QB Issue Resolution:
You can record the tax payments you’ve made outside the system, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- In the left menu, click Taxes.
- Go to the Payroll Tax tab.
- On the Payroll Tax Center page, hit Pay Taxes.
- Choose the Tax Payment Due you want to pay, select Create Payment.
- In the Approve Payment window, pick Make Payment Myself.
- Choose the Bank Account used when paying the tax.
- For the Payment Date, select Other and enter the actual date the payment was made.
- Enter the Check Number (Optional).
- Once done, hit Record payment.
To learn more about recording tax payments in QBO, check these articles:
Resolution for Issue 'My accountant already does all of my tax pymts through my account but not through QB. However, I have my online QB set for reminders. how do I delete the notifications' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
My accountant already does all of my tax pymts through my account but not through QB. However, I have my online QB set for reminders. how do I delete the notifications: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Payroll
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Payroll [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: