QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be happy to help you to get this taken care of today.
Are you trying to update your bank or credit card account? May I know what’s the name of the financial institution you’re trying update? It can help me check if we have a reported issue related to your concern.
If you’re referring to a bank or credit card account, we can try some basic troubleshooting steps to update it. Let’s start with updating your bank account manually. It refreshes the connections between the bank’s website and QuickBooks.
- On the left pane, click Banking.
- Select the credit card account from the Bank and Credit Cards drop-down menu.
- Click the Update button. Please run the update around 3-5 times to build a stable connection.
If you get the same result, let’s verify if you can log in to your bank’s website through the URL that it has provided for online banking. Make sure you’re using the same URL in QuickBooks Online.
- On the left pane, select Banking.
- At the top left, select Banking.
- Select Add Account.
- Search and select your bank from the list.
- Click the login URL for your bank’s website posted at the top of the window
- Log in using your bank username and password
- Verify that you are able to access your account through this linked website. Log in and confirm that you can see your account summary, account history, and account details without any errors.
Once you verify that you can connect to your bank’s online website, try to update from the Bank Feed again. If the issue persists, I recommend following the additional solutions found in the article below. Please go directly to steps 3 and 4.
By following these steps, you can smoothly update your account in QBO. You can also call our Customer Care team for assistance. They can run a screen sharing session to check what’s causing this and help you further.
Here’s how you can reach them:
- Go to https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- At the top right, select your QuickBooks version.
- Select a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number or Start a Message button.
Resolution for Issue 'My accounts won’t update – not sure why???' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
My accounts won’t update – not sure why???: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for account history
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for account history [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: