QB Issue Resolution:
Let’s import your bank transaction so you can keep track of your bank statements.
Currently, we’re still working with other bank institutions to allow the QBSE connection so your data is easily imported.
Since your bank isn’t listed for connection, you can manually bring in transactions by importing a .CSV file. You can download the transactions from your bank, then log in to QBSE and upload, here’s how:
- Go the Gear icon at the top.
- Select Imports.
- Click Import older transactions on the right for the account you want the transactions to belong to.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to finish importing your data.
- Select Import.
Once done, you can send a request to add your bank.
- Go the Gear icon at the top, then choose Bank accounts.
- Click the Plus icon Connect another account.
- Type the name of your bank on the Enter the bank or credit card name search box.
- Once you receive the “Hmm, we can’t find bank name in our list of supported banks.” message, select the Request support for your bank button.
- Enter your Bank name, and the Bank web address (URL).
- Once done, click the Request button.
That’ll keep you going, AvGeek. By performing the steps above, you’ll be able to transfer bank transactions to QBSE.
For further information, you can check out these articles:
Resolution for Issue 'My bank is not listed for connection on QuickBooks Self-Employed, but is listed and works with QuickBooks Online. Why is this? Can it be added to Self-Employed?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
My bank is not listed for connection on QuickBooks Self-Employed, but is listed and works with QuickBooks Online. Why is this? Can it be added to Self-Employed?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for bank accounts
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for bank accounts [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: