QB Issue Resolution:
This usually happens when there are previously unreconciled transactions that show on your bank statement. These transactions were probably accounted for in the past and the ones on the reconciliation page are duplicates.
You can follow these steps to see if this is the case:
- Click Accounting on the left panel, and then select Chart of Accounts.
- Select the account that you’re trying to reconcile.
- Click Run Report in the far right of the account below the Action column.
- From the report, click the Customize button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Set the Report period to All Dates.
- Maximize the Rows/Columns section, and then click the Change Columns link.
- Check the box for Last Modified.
- Maximize the Filter section, check the Cleared box, and then select Reconciled from the drop-down.
- Click Run report.
If you see transactions with Adjust or Adjustments in the Memo field and letter R in the Clr field, then these are causing the reconciliation issue. The adjustments were probably created manually when a previous reconciliation did not balance. Therefore, the adjustment replaced the missing or duplicated transaction.
If the balances are correct but the reconciliation is still off, then refer to this section of the article for more troubleshooting steps: Opening and ending balances are correct but the reconciliation still does not match.
Resolution for Issue 'My Reconcile page is completely off, but the Register is fine. Help!' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
My Reconcile page is completely off, but the Register is fine. Help!: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: