QB Issue Resolution:
You’ve reached the right place and I’ll be able to show you how to edit inventory.
Let me guide you how:
- Select the Search icon.
- Choose Advanced Search.
- From the All Transactions drop-down menu, pick Inventory Quantity Adjustment.
- Click the appropriate filters from the different drop-down menus, then locate Search.
- Find the adjustment you want to change.
- Change the Adjustment date and the Inventory adjustment account if necessary.
- If you need to add inventory items, enter the details in the New adjustments section.
- Or to make changes to the previous adjustment, edit the details in the Previous adjustments section.
- Go to Save and close.
If there are additional questions or concerns, let me know.
Afaik, Square Inventory is the inventory management module only to integrate with other Square product (e.g Square Invoice, SquareSpace) at the moment. Consider using another inventory management app supporting QBO.
If you opt to use Square Inventory, you have to migrate the data as inventory adjustment into QBO by an importer tool.
Resolution for Issue 'My understanding is that Square is unable to sync changes in inventory with QBO. How then do you recommend handling/correcting inventory in QBO?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
My understanding is that Square is unable to sync changes in inventory with QBO. How then do you recommend handling/correcting inventory in QBO?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for QBO
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for QBO [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: