QB Issue Resolution:
Thank you for trying QuickBooks Self-Employed for your client and more power to you and your business! I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve your software needs.
Let me walk you through closing the QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription for your client. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Login to your QuickBooks Online Accountant account, then click the Gear menu in the upper right screen.
- Under Your Company, choose Your Account in the drop-down menu.
- From within the Your Accountant window, scroll down to the Wholesale client’s section.
- Locate the company of your client you wish to remove from the wholesale billing.
- Choose Remove from Wholesale from the Actions column drop-down menu.
Resolution for Issue 'need to close self employed subscription for client who has changed his mind' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
need to close self employed subscription for client who has changed his mind: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Accountant window
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Accountant window [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: