QB Issue Resolution:
You can find the estimate option by following the steps:
- Click the Plus icon (+) locate in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under Customers, select Estimate.
- Choose the customer’s name from the Customer drop-down menu.
- Under the customer’s name, you can select the status from the drop-down list.
- Select the Estimate Date, then enter the Expiration Date (optional).
- Enter the Service Date, Product/Service, Description, Qty, Rate, Amount and Message..
- Select Save.
You can also check this article for more information: Setup Estimates/Quotes.
Resolution for Issue 'New Estimate' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
New Estimate: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for amount
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for amount [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: