QB Issue Resolution:
I have another way on how to record your tax payment, agpaving.
You’ll want to create a prior payment. This way, it will not affect your checking account.
Let me show you how:
- Click Help, then choose About QuickBooks.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Y to open the Set up YTD Amounts window.
- Click Next until you get to the Enter prior payments section.
- In the Enter Prior Payments window, select Create Payment.
- Choose the right Payment Date and For Period Ending date.
- In the Taxes and Liabilities section, choose the correct payroll item (New York Disability).
- Click the Accounts Affected button, then choose Do not affect accounts.
- Click OK.
- Review the information. Click Done, then Finish.
I’ll show you how it looks:
You might also want to visit our Payroll Year-end checklist.
Resolution for Issue 'NY SDI Disability Payment-DESKTOP not ONLINE' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
NY SDI Disability Payment-DESKTOP not ONLINE: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Amounts window
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Amounts window [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: