QB Issue Resolution:
To record this, create a bill with the details below and then match this to the transaction in your Banking For-review tab.
1) Go to the + icon > Bill and enter the suppliers name and the date of the invoice. Set the ‘Amounts are’ to ‘Exclusive of tax’.
2) On the first line, enter the total amount of the net charges from the ‘Net Charges’ column minus the VAT, so 677.44 – 225.88 = 451.46 (you can enter this as one amount or on separate lines as per the invoice breakdown if you prefer) – with the vat code ‘No VAT’
3) One the line below this, choose an expense account in the category drop-down, and enter the amount as 0.01 with 20% S VAT code
4) Enter another line below this with the same expense account with the amount of -0.01 and the Exempt (0%) VAT code
5) Scroll down to the Subtotal and overwrite the box beside ‘VAT @ 20% on 0.01’ with the VAT amount 225.88.
The total bill should total 677.44. Save & make payment against the bill, then match this in the Banking screen.
Resolution for Issue 'On our Ups bill there is no VAT charged on the Shipping but VAT is charged on the value of the goods shipped. How do i put this into Quickbooks please?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
On our Ups bill there is no VAT charged on the Shipping but VAT is charged on the value of the goods shipped. How do i put this into Quickbooks please?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking screen
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking screen [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: