QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be happy to guide you on how to turn off the alert about trying the Bill pay online feature.
You can turn off pop-up notifications by resetting your preferences on QuickBooks Desktop.
- At the top menu, select Edit.
- Select Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, select General on the left pane.
- Click the My Preferences tab.
- Check the box Turn off pop-up messages for products and services.
- Click OK.
- Restart QuickBooks and sign in as the same user.
These resources should help to get you back on track, and the pop-up notifications will no longer appear.
Also, for additional help, the phone support agents will be able to assist you in getting this resolved.
- Go to https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- At the top right, select your QuickBooks version.
- Select a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number or Start a Message button.
Resolution for Issue 'Payments' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Payments: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for payments
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for payments [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: