QB Issue Resolution:
You can log in to CAMPS to switch to electronic fund transfer. Next, go to the payment and order history to update the payment method.
- Choose the payment method to view or edit its details.
- Update the information.
- Click Save and Close. If the information is incorrect, it will ask you to review the data you entered. Otherwise, it will route you to CAMPS page once the system verifies the information successfully.
You may want to contact our Phone Support Team. They can pull up your account to verify your payroll information.
Here’s how to reach us:
- Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select your QuickBooks version.
- On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
Resolution for Issue 'payroll subscription yearly fee. How do I pay by ETF rather than credit card?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
payroll subscription yearly fee. How do I pay by ETF rather than credit card?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for CAMPS page
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for CAMPS page [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: