QB Issue Resolution:
Yes, you can change report titles, 2robertc.
You can also save this report so you won’t need to filter them back again.
- Go to the Reports menu and then select Company and Financial.
- Choose Profit & Loss by Class.
- Click on the Customize Report button.
- In the Header/Footer tab, you can change the Report Title.
- Once done, click OK.
- To save the customized report, click on the Memorize option.
- Mark a check on the Save in Memorized Report Group box and choose where you’ll want to save it.
- Then, click OK.
You can locate the saved reports in the Reports menu and by choosing Memorized Reports.
The option to have the filter parameters showing at the bottom of the report is not available. I’ll send this feedback directly to our engineer that you’d need this feature.
Resolution for Issue 'P&L Report Titles' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
P&L Report Titles: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Company
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Company [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: