QB Issue Resolution:
This warning appears if the date on the transaction you’re trying to create comes before the As of date of the inventory item. Please ensure that the date of the transaction is the same date when you started tracking the quantity on hand of this item.
To verify the date, you can refer to these steps:
- Click the Gear icon.
- Under Lists, select Products and Services.
- Find the item that you’re trying to use on the transaction.
- Click Edit in the far right.
- In the Product/Service information page, go to the Quantity on hand section.
- Click the Starting value link and click Got it! when prompted.
- In the new window, verify the As of date.
- If it’s wrong, you can change it. If it’s correct, then leave it as it is and click Save and close.
Here’s an article that talks more about the inventory overview and its setup.
Resolution for Issue 'Please select a transaction date that comes after the date you started tracking the quantity on hand of these inventory items.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Please select a transaction date that comes after the date you started tracking the quantity on hand of these inventory items.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Gear icon
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Gear icon [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: