QB Issue Resolution:
Let’s make sure the continuous-feed printer is turned on and connected to your computer. Let’s also make sure to put the check in the paper feed tray.
Here’s how to make coarse alignment adjustments:
- Choose File, then Printer Setup.
- Select the type of form to be printed, in the Form Name drop-down menu.
- Select Continuous (Perforated Edge), in the Printer type drop-down menu.
- Hit the Align button.
- Click the Coarse button, and click OK on the Do Not Adjust Your Printer pop-up message to print a sample form.
- Check the pointer line that QuickBooks printed across the middle of the sample, and note the number closest to the arrow points. Enter this number in the Pointer Line Position field and click OK.
Resolution for Issue 'pre printed checks are not printing right, can’t see the top of the address in the window' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
pre printed checks are not printing right, can’t see the top of the address in the window: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Coarse button
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Coarse button [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: