QB Issue Resolution:
To get this resolved, you can create new bank account then connect it to online banking.
To set up your bank account, here’s how:
- Go to Banking menu at the top.
- Choose Bank Feeds, then click Set up Bank Feeds for an Account.
- In the Enter your Bank’s name field, enter the name of your bank.
- Connect Bank account.
- On the Link your Accounts screen, choose which bank account/s to add to QuickBooks.
Once done, check if it downloaded bank transactions correctly so we can proceed to the next step, which is to merge bank account.
If verified, to merge account, here’s how:
- Select Lists menu, then choose Chart of Accounts.
- Take note or copy the name of the account that you would like to keep.
- Right-click the name of the account that you would like to merge, then select Edit Account.
- Replace the account name with the one you took note of or copied, then select Save & Close.
- A prompt will appear, select Yes to merge the account.
To help you get started with your bank feeds, you can read this article: Set up Account for Bank Feeds.
Resolution for Issue 'QB 2019 shows last update over a year ago' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
QB 2019 shows last update over a year ago: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking Menu
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking Menu [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: