QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be glad to share additional information about QuickBooks for Mac 2019.
QuickBooks for Mac, also referred to as Quickbooks Pro for Mac, is the desktop version for Apple’s Mac operating system. It is specially built as a Mac product from the ground up, so the interface will be familiar if you’ve used other Mac applications.
Here ‘s the minimum requirements for this new QuickBooks version:
- At least macOS 10.12 (Sierra); supported by macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Intel processor, Core 2 Duo or higher
- Multiuser Server: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run server
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 250 MB of available disk space
- CD/DVD drive or Internet connection for downloaded installation
- Printer: 100% Macintosh-compatible printer, if you plan to print invoices, checks, deposit slips, lists, purchase orders, mailing labels, reports, or graphs
- Checks: Use Intuit Checks if you plan to print checks. Canadian Image Ready Checks are not supported
- Product registration required
It came with these great enhancements in the new QuickBooks for Mac 2019:
- iCloud document sharing: A convenient method for sharing QuickBooks for Mac file using iCloud sync. Change your books on your work Mac computer then continue where you left off on your home Mac computer.
- Reconciliation Discrepancy report: This identifies changes made to reconciled transactions created with this release or later.
- Email tracking for customers and vendors: Track dates emails sent with a tab in the Vendor and Customer centers.
- Past Due stamp on invoices: you can have PAST DUE appear on invoices.
- Square transactions import: You can import sales data from Square via use of .csv file type.
- User Passwords: Passwords are now required. Personal information is encrypted.
if you’re having difficulty installing QuickBooks for Mac onyour end, I’d recommend reaching out to our Technical Support team. A specialist will be able to further help you via secured remote access session.
Here’s how you can contact us:
- Visit: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Select your QuickBooks Product.
- Choose your QuickBooks version.
- On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
Resolution for Issue 'QB Desktop on Mac 2019 – Will it run on MacOS 10.11.6 (El Capitan)?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
QB Desktop on Mac 2019 – Will it run on MacOS 10.11.6 (El Capitan)?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for CSV file
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for CSV file [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: