QB Issue Resolution:
This is probably because your bank changed the way they are syncing with QBO. Here is what you should try:
1. Make sure you can access your bank account via a log in ID and password on your bank website.
2. Disconnect the bank in QBO by going to the chart of account, edit account, click “disconnect and save.” Your bank account should be unconnected on your dashboard.
3. Click “connect” on the dashboard and follow the prompts.
4. If that does not work, contact your bank for more help.
5. If you manage to reconnect but not all the data appears since the last connection was in June, you may have to enter the data manually or use the “file upload” function.
Resolution for Issue 'Quick books did not sync with my bank' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Quick books did not sync with my bank: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for bank
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for bank [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: