QB Issue Resolution:
You have the option to set up multiple sub-accounts under a parent account in QuickBooks Online. The following instructions will tell you how.
To create a new parent account:
1. Go to the Gear Icon and click Chart of Accounts.
2. Click New in the top right corner.
3. Click the Category Type drop-down arrow and select the account type.
4. If more than one choice appears in the Detail Type field, select the type of account you want to create.
5. In the Name field, enter a name for the account.
6. (Optional) In the Description field, enter a brief description of the account.
7. (Optional) In the Balance field (which is not available for all category types), enter an opening balance for the account. Then in the as of field, enter the date of the balance.
8. Click Save and Close (or Save and New if you want to enter another account right away).
Adding a sub-account:
1. Follow the procedure above to create an account.
2. Before saving your account details, click to select the Is sub-account checkbox. Then click the Enter parent account drop-down arrow and select the sub-account’s parent account.
4. The parent account must be the same category type. For example, if the sub-account account is an expense account, the parent must be an expense account.
Before adding a bank or credit card as a sub-account look at Setting up bank or credit card account that attaches to a primary account.
With QuickBooks Online, you can have multiple companies set up under one email address, although, each company will have it’s own separate subscription fee. When you sign up for the accounts you’d just need to make sure you use the same email address for the accounts to be linked together.
Resolution for Issue 'Quickbook Online for a school' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Quickbook Online for a school: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Credit Card
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Credit Card [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: