QB Issue Resolution:
With the check window open to the check you want to print (starting with just one – once you get one lined up they all should work):
1. Choose File->Print Check…
2. The print dialog sheet drops down on the check window.
3. Click the Show Details button if you aren’t seeing the details (clicking it once or twice will make it obvious if you are seeing them).
4. Choose QuickBooks from the drop down menu in the middle if it isn’t already selected.
5. Click on the alignment tab
6. Click on the alignment checkbox
7. Adjust the X and Y offsets to move the image of the check in the preview. You may have to print it a couple of times until you get the amount field to line up properly. Notice also that you can choose the type of check stock you are using: Full page, Two checks to a page, etc.
Resolution for Issue 'quickbooks for Mac 2014 cannot align check information properly' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
quickbooks for Mac 2014 cannot align check information properly: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Checks
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Checks [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: