QB Issue Resolution:
Let me help fix the error when trying to back up your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) Pro 2017.
I appreciate the screenshot that you’ve provided. To help resolve the error, let’s perform the steps below.
First, let’s set up the Intuit Data Protect (IDP) again to back up your files; to protect them from loss or damage and it helps isolate the issue. Here’s how to activate it:
- Go to the File menu at the top from your QuickBooks company file.
- Select Back Up Company, then choose Set Up/Activate Online Backup.
- Select Intuit Data Protect from the Backup Status section (bottom right of QuickBooks Home).
- Right-click the IDP icon (green padlock) from the System Tray, then select Open Intuit Data Protect. Choose Activate Now.
- In the Intuit App Center window, sign in using your Intuit Account credentials.
- On the Intuit Data Protect Diagnose window, select Continue when all the statuses show Complete.
- In the next window, select all the files you want to back up, then select Continue.
- Set up a schedule to back up the files, then Continue. On the Notification Email settings window, assign an e-mail address to be notified.
- Once the IDP setup is successful, click OK.
You can check out the Set up IDP to back up files article for more information.
After that, let’s troubleshoot common IDP problems. Please follow the solutions below in order to get you back up and running as quickly as possible. Here are the solutions:
- Make sure QuickBooks Desktop is up to date.
- Update your QuickBooks Desktop IDP.
- Ensure your system is setup properly for IDP.
- Add IDP to your trusted sites.
- Check the length of your file paths.
For detailed steps, you can go through the Troubleshoot Common IDP Problems article.
After that, let’s perform backing up of your company file if it works.
If the same error persists, I’d suggest contacting our QBDT Technical Support Team. They have the tools to securely access your account and investigate further why you’re still receiving an error, “Your subscription is no longer valid.”
Here’s how to reach out to them:
- Go to this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Select your QuickBooks product.
- Choose your QuickBooks Desktop version.
- Select a category under “What can we help you with?”.
- Scroll down the page, then click the Get Phone Number button.
Resolution for Issue 'Quickbooks online backup says subsciption is not valid.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Quickbooks online backup says subsciption is not valid.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Company File
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Company File [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: