QB Issue Resolution:
Thank you for getting back with the Community and provide more details about your concern. Allow me to help share other ways to match your deposit to the payments recorded in QuickBooks, and get this straightened out.
You can record the payment with the total amount ($2175) to Undeposited Funds and enter the fee as a negative amount on the Bank Deposits screen when depositing the payment. This way, when you go to the Banking page, you’ll match the exact value of the deposit ($175).
To start, you need to create an invoice with the total amount of the payments. After that, you need to record the invoice payment.
Let me show you how:
- Open the invoice.
- Click the Receive Payment button.
- Select the invoice you created on the Receive Payment screen.
- Enter the amount.
- In the Deposit to field, choose Undeposited Funds.
- Click Save and close.
After that, enter a Bank Deposit for the Merchant Service fee to clear the balance from the Undeposited Funds account, and move it to your bank account.
- At the top right, click the Plus (+) icon.
- Select Bank Deposit.
- Mark the invoice payment you received previously from the Select the payments included in this deposit section.
- Expand the Add funds to this deposit section to add a new line item.
- In the Received From column, enter Square as a vendor.
- In the Account column, select Bank Charges and Fees or select an expense account you use to track these fees.
- In the Amount field, enter a negative fee amount (-0.74).
- Make sure the deposit matches the net bank deposit amount.
- Click Save and close.
Once done, you can now match the bank deposit on the banking page. These resources should help to get you on the right track for matching your bank transactions.
Resolution for Issue 'Quickbooks Online – For my bank deposits, clicking find match only shows payments of amounts less than the deposit amount. How do I view all payments instead?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Quickbooks Online – For my bank deposits, clicking find match only shows payments of amounts less than the deposit amount. How do I view all payments instead?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: