QB Issue Resolution:
Suppress the Desktop While Starting QuickBooks
1. Press and hold the Ctrl key.
2. Double click your QuickBooks program icon.
3. Hold the Ctrl key until QuickBooks starts and displays the No Company Open window.
Suppress the Desktop While Opening a Company File
1. Click your company data file in the No Company Open Window.
2.Press and hold the Alt key.
3.Click the Open button.
4.Hold the Alt key until the log in window appears.
5.Release the Alt key.
6.Enter your user name and password.
7.Press and hold the Alt key.
8. Click OK and hold the Alt key until your file is completely open. QuickBooks will display a blank desktop.
Resolution for Issue 'quickbooks Pro 2013 does not start up' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
quickbooks Pro 2013 does not start up: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Quickbooks
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Quickbooks [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: