QB Issue Resolution:
Let me help you record the transaction and get you back on track.
We’ll record a journal entry for the paid business expenses. Then, create a cheque to reimburse your own bank account. We can use the Owner’s Equity account to represent your personal bank account.
Let me show you how to create the journal entry:
1. At the top, click the Create (+) menu and select Journal Entry.
2. Enter the Journal date and the Journal no..
3. Debit the expense account.
4. Credit the Owner’s Equity account. Make sure the amount are the same.
5. Click Save or Save and close.
Now, let’s reimburse your own bank account (Owner’s Equity) through Cheque:
1. At the top, click the Create (+) menu and select Cheque.
2. Enter the business bank account in the Bank Account field.
3. You can choose a payee or leave it blank. Then, go to the Account details section.
4. Under the ACCOUNT column, enter the Owner’s Equity account.
5. Under the AMOUNT column, enter the reimbursement amount.
6. Click Save or Save and close.
You can use this article for your reference: Paying For Business Expenses with Personal Funds.
I’d also recommend checking this with your accountant to see what works best for you and your books.
Resolution for Issue 'Recording start-up payments made from personal bank accounts' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Recording start-up payments made from personal bank accounts: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Bank Account field
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Bank Account field [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: