QB Issue Resolution:
I’m here to help share some options on how you can recover the payroll service check that you’ve accidentally deleted.
If you’ve created a backup copy of your company file prior to the deletion of paychecks, then you still have the option to restore it. If not, you can memorize the direct deposit liability check to make sure that your bank account has the correct balance.
To do that:
- Open the check register.
- Open a direct deposit liability check from a previous payroll.
- On the top menu bar, select Edit and choose Memorize Liability Check.
- Select Don’t Remind Me. Then select OK.
- Select Save & Close.
- On the top menu bar choose Lists. Then select Memorized Transaction List.
- Double-click on the liability check you memorized.
- Edit the liability check so that it contains the same information (check date and amount) as the missing liability check.
- Select Recalculate.
- Select Save & Close. Then close the Memorized Transaction List.
- Look at the register to be sure the liability check is there.
- Go to the Direct Deposit Liabilities account to verify that the ending balance is zero.
To give you more details about this process, you may read through this article: Recreate a deleted direct deposit payroll liability check.
If you need further assistance in performing the procedure, I’d recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They have tools that can walk you through the steps.
Resolution for Issue 'Recover accidentally deleted Quickbooks Payroll Service Check' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Recover accidentally deleted Quickbooks Payroll Service Check: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for direct deposit liability
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for direct deposit liability [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: