QB Issue Resolution:
Let’s get your bank transaction corrected.
You can follow the steps below to correct the negative amount.
- Click the Plus Icon (+) at the top
- Under Vendors, select Check.
- Enter a check to the customer:
- Enter the exact amount as the refund.
- Leave the check number blank.
- In the Account field below the check, select Undeposited Funds.
- Click Save.
- Click the Plus Icon (+) at the top.
- Under Other, select Bank Deposit.
- Check the box next to the refund and the box next to the check.
- Click Save.
Let me know how it goes, I’ll be around to help.
Resolution for Issue 'Refund not settling from Merchant Account into QBO?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Refund not settling from Merchant Account into QBO?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Account into QBO
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Account into QBO [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: