QB Issue Resolution:
1. Using products/services is correct when invoicing your client for reimbursed expenses. Just make sure the billable item does not have any mark up and the service item created have the same cost and price.
2. If there’s no income on the service, then that is correct. The result of your income, expense, and net profit on your P&L report is zero.
Let me guide you through creating a product and service list in QBO.
- Click the Gear icon on your QuickBooks Toolbar.
- Select Products and Services under Lists.
- Click New.
- Select the product or service type.
- Enter the new product or service information.
- Click Save and close.
If you’re using QuickBooks Desktop, here’s how to create an item.
- Go to the Lists menu, then select Item List.
- Right-click anywhere in the Item List page, then click New.
- Select the type of item you want to create.
- Fill in the item fields.
- Click OK to save the item.
That will answer your concern for today.
Resolution for Issue 'Reimbursed Expenses in Invoice using Product/Services' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Reimbursed Expenses in Invoice using Product/Services: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Gear icon
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Gear icon [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: