QB Issue Resolution:
While this isn’t a feature in QuickBooks Online, I’d be happy to show you how you can get this info to your supplier.
Let’s follow these steps:
- Go to the Expenses tab on the left navigation panel.
- Click on the bill payment to open it up.
- Select Print at the bottom of the page, which will open a print preview screen in a new tab.
- Click the download icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Once you’ve saved the downloaded PDF, you can then access your email, and attach the PDF there.
Being able to send the remittance advice directly from QuickBooks Online would be a great addition to the program. I recommend sending your feedback to the engineers so they can refer to this feature request in future updates: http://feedback.qbo.intuit.com/.
Resolution for Issue 'Remittance Advice from Quickbooks' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Remittance Advice from Quickbooks: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Expenses tab
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Expenses tab [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: