QB Issue Resolution:
It’s possible that the default date for new transactions was set to use the last entered. If that’s the case, let’s change it in the Preferences.
1. Go to the Edit menu at the upper left.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Select General on the left pane, then My Preferences.
4. On the Default Date To Use For New Transactions section, pick Use today’s date as default.
5. Hit OK.
After that, try to create an invoice from a sales order again to double-check. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Customers menu at the top.
2. Pick Create Invoices.
3. Select the customer’s name.
4. Choose Create invoice from one or more sales order(s) on the pop-up message.
5. Hit OK.
I’m also adding these articles for future reference:
Resolution for Issue 'Sales order invoiced with incorrect date' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Sales order invoiced with incorrect date: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Invoices
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Invoices [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: