QB Issue Resolution:
Allow me to chime in for a moment and help make sure that you’ll get the report that you need in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).
First of all, I appreciate you following all the steps provided by my colleagues. Based on the screenshots you’ve given, did you created a custom report? If so, you can try pulling up the Custom Transaction Detail report instead and customize it to show all the columns that you need.
1. Go back to the Reports menu at the top, then pick Custom Report and Transaction Detail on the drop-down.
2. Click the Customize Report at the upper left, then go to the Display Tab.
3. Choose your preferred date under Report Date Range section.
4. On the Columns section, choose the columns that you want, then go to the Filters tab.
5. On the Choose Filter section, select the following:
- Transaction Type and Items – Depending on what you want to show on the report.
- Posting Status – Either.
6. Click OK.
That should help you get rid of the tax line. For future reference, you can also check out this article for more information: Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop.
Resolution for Issue 'Sales Order Report separate tax rows' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Sales Order Report separate tax rows: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for custom report
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for custom report [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: