QB Issue Resolution:
QuickBooks Online aims to provide easy, straightforward ways to manage your accounting and finances. I’m glad you’re able to see how the program can help run your business. I can answer all your concerns and assist you in setting them up.
By default, the invoice form name will show as Tax invoice when printed or emailed. To ensure all sales receipts will also reflect Tax Receipts on them, you need to edit the form template.
- Go to the Gear icon, then Custom Form Styles.
- Click Edit in the default form template (Standard).
- Select Content.
- Click the first part of the sample PDF form.
- Under the Form section, change the Sales Receipt name to Tax Receipt (see screenshot 1).
- Click Done.
After setting it up, open an invoice and a sales receipt, then check the Print Preview. They should show the form names Tax Invoice (invoice) and Tax Receipt (sales receipt). To do so:
- From the Gear icon, choose Invoice/Sales Receipt.
- Enter necessary information.
- Select Print Preview.
Now, for your second concern; are you referring to deleting some of the tax invoices created? If so, you simply have to open the invoice and manually delete it. Refer to the steps below:
- Go to Sales in the left navigation panel, then Customers.
- Locate the customer you need.
- Open the invoice you want to delete, then click More at the bottom.
- Select Delete (see screenshot 2).
- Then, Save and Close.
And for your last question; you’ll want to enable the Custom Transaction Number feature in QuickBooks Online. This way, you can manually assign one transaction number (for example 921), and the rest will follow in order.
- Go to the Gear icon, then select Account and Settings.
- Choose Sales in the left navigation pane.
- Click the pencil icon in the Sales form content section.
- Put a check mark on the Custom transaction numbers box (see screenshot 3).
- Click Save, then Done.
For more detailed steps about these processes, check out the articles below:
- How to customize invoices, estimates, and sales receipts
- How to void or delete an invoice or other transactions
- How to change the invoice number on sales forms
All the settings you want to use can be set up in QuickBooks Online. Just follow the steps above and you’ll be up and running in no time. You can also visit this link for some helpful articles. All you need to do is click the different sections under Browse Topics:
The Community is a great place to connect with accounting professionals and other QuickBooks Online users. Feel free to post again with any questions, and I’ll get back here to help you out.
Resolution for Issue 'Setup for Thailand Dear All I would need the following help/advice and guidance before I purchase this system which looks very nice. A: How to make sure all invoice will show working ‘TAX INVOICE’ on it. (how to do) B: How to make sure all receipts will show ‘TAX RECEIPT’ on it. (how to do) C: How to delete some of the text invoices I made? D: How to start the running number with a certain number, … say number ‘920 (as we have already 920 invoices issued with another system)' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Setup for Thailand Dear All I would need the following help/advice and guidance before I purchase this system which looks very nice. A: How to make sure all invoice will show working ‘TAX INVOICE’ on it. (how to do) B: How to make sure all receipts will show ‘TAX RECEIPT’ on it. (how to do) C: How to delete some of the text invoices I made? D: How to start the running number with a certain number, … say number ‘920 (as we have already 920 invoices issued with another system): this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for QBO
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for QBO [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: